Do you hear me?
Do you care?
- I dyed my hair blue.
- I signed up for iHanna’s Spring postcard swap, so…10 postcards ready by May 30th.
- I signed up for Effy Wild’s Book Of Days course. It’s a heaping fuckton of content: videos, pdfs, guest artists teaching lessons…I’m still in boot camp and it’s already completely awesome.
- I am creating 26 illustrations for a book of someone else’s songs/poems. This sounds impressive but please note that I am totally winging this…
- My BabyGirlKid, Emily, is adjusting well to being an only cat. She likes my undivided attention and all of the treats & toys to herself, apparently.
- The Fed Gov’t is attempting to raise my student loan payment amount (over $200 more) and I’m still dealing with health insurance fuckery from when I was on medical leave.
- I am going to the gym after work today then home to art this shit right outa my head.
2 thoughts on “Where it’s at…”
Aw, what a beautiful cat. So sorry to read that your other cats are no longer with you, it’s always SO hard when you loose your darlings. Take care, don’t be blue (except for the hair!)!
Thank you SO much!